Monday, September 17, 2012

Veggie Loaded Turkey Meatloaf

I have to start this one off saying, look at the recipe and how many veggies I hide in this one! It was crazy.

What could be better than a Meatloaf? Nothing if you ask my husband. It's his favorite food. I swear he asks for it all the time.

Typically though I really don't like meatloaf. There is nothing really appealing to sitting down to a hunk of meat on my plate. I've lightened it up and loaded it with veg.
Again I have to say, look at all the veg in this one!



I like to make my meatloafs in muffin tins. Little individual serving sizes. If you want yours to be an actual loaf, go for it. I recommend putting a couple slices of bread under the actual loaf to soak up the grease.

Here is a little before/after shot for you. I like to super slather the top of mine with the sauce, but do whatever pleases you :) if you want to glaze, have at it



And Eat. Mmm tasty. Remember, the smaller you cut up the veg, the less likely people are to know it's snuck in there!



No comments:

Post a Comment