Monday, March 19, 2018

Tricking the Kiddo!

Sometimes being a parent is like being a prison warden ๐Ÿ™Œ just telling the truth here.

Like how many times do I have to ask him to like actually eat real food? I get it, you love ๐Ÿž who doesn't? CARB addict here! ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Not that all years aren't important but after birth, the brain really develops and forms in the 1st 12 yrs the most. ๐Ÿ’ชthe brain needs REAL nourishment!!! ๐Ÿด

Soooo I cheat the system (nobody tell Vallyn, I will find you if you do๐Ÿ‘€)
We continue to keep offering well balanced meals knowing that the more he sees something the more likely he is to try it & ๐Ÿ’š it...but like I don't want to be constantly freaking out that his picky eating might be hurting his brain. Like you can't recover from that.

Sooooooo enter the smoothie. ⭐ It's so easy, just a prepared powder you add to H2O and shake. Literally nothing easier. 
He thinks he is getting a treat; I know that he is getting a whole food, nutritionally balanced snack & an organic source of:
๐ŸŽ‰fatty acids
๐ŸŽ‰healthy fats
๐ŸŽ‰calcium & vitamin D for strong bones ๐Ÿ’ช
๐ŸŽ‰fiber & probiotics for healthy digestion ๐Ÿ’ฉ
๐ŸŽ‰vitamin C & E for optimal health & development
๐ŸŽ‰protein for muscle and tissue development ๐Ÿ’ช

And I know what he isn't getting: ๐Ÿ‘Ž GMOs, soy, dairy, gluten, artificial flavors or sweeteners, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, worthless binders and fillers.

I want him to have a healthy relationship with food when he grows up, so I'm not forcing him to eat things he doesn't want. But until he makes those decisions, I know that I don't have to worry about his nutrition & development. ๐ŸŒฑ

It could be a coincidence that he hasn't had any sick days his 1st year of elementary school ๐Ÿ˜ท or it could be the shakes... ๐Ÿ˜„ My money is on the shakes.

So we'll just sit here and drink to his health ๐ŸŒˆ and enjoy the view of a healthy childhood and a brain full of creativity and knowledge ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment