Monday, March 26, 2018

Chocolate PB Power Balls





Right to the recipe. I hate blogs that have pages of words and life stories. 
I literally just want the recipes and scroll thru everything else. 
I hope you guys want that too!

If someone wants to know about my life, please feel free to follow me on Instagram or Facebook










Ingredients:
*1/2 Cup Peanut Butter (I used chunky because I accidentally bought it, but typically I would use smooth because that's what we have... it doesn't matter! either would work) *can sub PB for almond butter, or sunflower seed butter
*2 TBSP Unsweetened Almond or Coconut Milk
*1/4 cup quick cook steel cut Oats
*1/4 cup some type of dried fruit. I used raisin, cranberries would be good, or dried blueberries..something without added sugar
*1 1/2 scoops Chocolate Nutrient Dense Powder
*1/4 cup finely chopped nuts. I used almonds but any type of finely crushed nut would work here







Put all ingredients except the nuts in a bowl and mix together well (use your fingers! Get in there!!!)

Roll into balls. I used a cookie scoop to keep them all the same shape


















Place the nuts in a shallow bowl.
Roll the balls in the nuts.

Makes about 17 balls (cookie scoop sized)









I keep mine in the the freezer and just grab a couple for my day. Easy peasy. Ready when you are.

Prep time like 10 minutes. Depending on how long it takes you to roll balls :)






You can also press these into cookies and keep in the freezer. Then when your kiddo wants a cookie....
BAM, here it is
Amazingly easy nutritional rich cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment