Sunday, March 11, 2018

Chocolate Nutrient Rich Fat Bombs




YESSSS chocolate + healthy fats + your days supply of nutrients in a candy form?
Who would not want to pop these?
They are the perfect thing to feed a sweet tooth without feeling guilty You are actually doing something good for your body (whatttttt/!?! I know it's amazing)

Right to the recipe. I hate blogs that have pages of words and life stories. I literally just want the recipes and scroll thru everything else.
If someone wants to know about my life, please feel free to follow me on Instagram or Facebook



Melt 1/2 cup peanut butter (can be chunky or smooth. I just happened to have chunky) with 1/2 cup coconut oil

Allow to cool but still be melted

Add in 1/2 scoop Chocolate Vegan nutrient powder and stir. Taste test for desired sweetness. 1/2 scoop is perfect for me but you might want more



Pour into molds. I couldn't find my old candy molds so I used a mini muffin pan. Which was perfect because they looked like PB cups
It made 12 full mini muffin tins

Put in the freezer until solid. Pop out of the mold and eat and enjoy the rich chocolate nutrients while knowing you are basically eating a salad but it tastes like a candy bar. Double score.
(My eyebrows look craaazzzyyy)

 Tower of Nutrition Power!!

Ingredients. Soooo easy just 3 things!!

1/2 Cup Organic Peanut Butter, no sugar added
1/2 Cup Unrefined Coconut Oil
1/2 scoop Vegan Chocolate Nutrient Dense amazing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment