Monday, July 23, 2012

Welcome!

I want to thank anyone who happens upon this site at this point. Either you stumbled upon it, or you happen to be one of my friends friends who were told to check it out. Regardless, thanks in advance!

My goal is to post weekly recipes utilizing a fruit or veggie in a fun way that makes it virtually undetectable and/or soooo delicious that you'd never know you were actually eating it!

I don't know about everyone else, but my husband and I have a hard time just plopping a veggie side dish down at a meal and eating it. Something about a bowl of green beans or peas just isn't that appealing.
(I secretly think he may be afraid of trying them). As for me, I think I look back at things I was forced to eat as a kid and despise them now. I seriously can't look at certain things in a edible manner without thinking back to having to sit at the table until everything on my plate was gone, it didn't matter how cold the okra or asparagus got. Umm can we all say yuck!

Please also vote or email me anything that you would like to see used in a future recipe.

1 comment:

  1. Came to check out your blog from the FMNDD team. Great job. Made smile and remember my childhood too. I used to sit at the table until bedtime because I wouldn't eat my lima beans! Still won't.

    Pam
    Stitchcrafts

    ReplyDelete