Saturday, January 12, 2013

Turkey Spinach Sandwich

Turkey Spinach Wrap/Sandwich
 Ingredients:
8 cooked Turkey Meatball (I used frozen store bought ones)
3 tsp butter
1 small diced onion
10 oz bag frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup shred cheese (I used Monterey Jack)
4 pitas/wraps whatever you want to use


I put the spinach in a paper towel or a kitchen towel to squeeze all of the water out

Melt butter in skillet. Add onion. Cook until onions are soft. Add spinach and garlic. Cook and additional 2 mins

Cut meatballs into small chunks. Add to skillet. Stir until meatballs are warm.
Stir in Cheese and cook until cheese is melted.

Put into your favorite bread or wrap and eat :)
 If you like mushroms, you could add 2 cups of fresh sliced mushrooms to this. (I personally don't eat them)

I would also serve this with some salsa. Mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment